Student and Trainee Visas

F. Visas. Students If you are a student qualified to pursue a full course of study in an established institution of learning, you and intend to depart the U.S. after you complete your studies and you have sufficient financial support you may qualify for a student visa. Contact our office for a consultation May obtain practical training and Optional practical training for a limited period of time.

M. Visas. Vocational Students. Study in a vocational or non academic curriculum. May include a language and training program. SEVIS I-20 is required.